习说了句话,你觉得中国还需要往回调整 Xi Jinping has said that “you think China still needs to adjust back
是往中间调整还是要回来呢? should it regulate to the middle or come back?”
意思我还来得及调整吗? It means that do I still have time to adjust?
你知道这人说了句什么? Do you know what did this man (Xi’s best childhood friend) say?
不可能!你已经没有机会调整 (He said) it’s impossible! You have no chance to adjust
所以说,你看习这几年的折腾 So, take a look at Xi’s struggling over the past few years
所谓私人资产国有化,极端的共产主义化,极端的党化 the so-called nationalization of private assets, extreme communism, and extreme partyization
他把所有的南巡讲话,你一定要记住 All Deng Xiaoping’ speeches on the Southern Tour, you must remember
咱不说共产党谁好谁坏 let’s not talk about who is good and who is the bad guy in the Communist Party
就这个南巡讲话之后的中国改革开放,才有了七哥最起码 At least because of China’s reform and opening up after the speech on Deng Xiaoping’s southern tour, Miles Guo (has had the opportunity)
中国最起码不管是灾难什么结果 No matter if it is a disaster or whatever outcome
脑袋里除了“匪言蜚语”就是空白了。
Xi Jinping has said that “you think China still needs to adjust back
是往中间调整还是要回来呢?
should it regulate to the middle or come back?”
意思我还来得及调整吗?
It means that do I still have time to adjust?
你知道这人说了句什么?
Do you know what did this man (Xi’s best childhood friend) say?
不可能!你已经没有机会调整
(He said) it’s impossible! You have no chance to adjust
所以说,你看习这几年的折腾
So, take a look at Xi’s struggling over the past few years
所谓私人资产国有化,极端的共产主义化,极端的党化
the so-called nationalization of private assets, extreme communism, and extreme partyization
他把所有的南巡讲话,你一定要记住
All Deng Xiaoping’ speeches on the Southern Tour, you must remember
咱不说共产党谁好谁坏
let’s not talk about who is good and who is the bad guy in the Communist Party
就这个南巡讲话之后的中国改革开放,才有了七哥最起码
At least because of China’s reform and opening up after the speech on Deng Xiaoping’s southern tour, Miles Guo (has had the opportunity)
中国最起码不管是灾难什么结果
No matter if it is a disaster or whatever outcome
最起码它的经济上给了中国一个机会
(China’s reform and open